To apply for a marriage license see:
The County Clerk's Office hours for marriage licensing are (allow at least 20 minutes for the process) as follows.
- Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Notes & reminders:
- Fee Increase: On January 1, 2020, the marriage license fee increased to $115 and the convenience fee for using debit or credit cards increased to an additional $2.53.
- Interviews & Children: Please keep in mind that this is an interview process and an important contractual relationship requiring attention to detail. Due to the time/importance, you may want to consider having extra assistance with children attending the interview.
- Closing & Final Interviews: Both parties must be in our office by 4:00 p.m. for final interviews (allow extra time to clear security and walking to our office).
- Weekends/Holidays & Waiting Period: You may need to allow extra days for the waiting period as our office is not open on weekends and the facility is closed on certain holidays. For a list of upcoming holidays, please click HERE.
- Certified copies of marriage licenses (after marriage is conducted): For information to obtain a certified copy of your marriage license, click HERE
- Marriage Officiants: Marriage license officiant information, click HERE
If you have questions, please feel free to contact our office.