Facility use fees reflect business hours of 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Tuesday-Sunday.
Add $35/hour before 8:00 a.m. and after 4:30 p.m.
Great Room - Up to 150 people, auditorium-style. Up to 80 people, classroom-style.
$70/ Up to 4 hours
$95/ 5-8 hours
$100/ Up to 4 hours
$125/ 5-8 hours
Conference Room - Up to 10 people.
$45/ Up to 4 hours
$60/ 5-8 hours
$65/ Up to 4 hours
$80/ 5-8 hours
Wolf River Lodge or Library - Up to 20 or 30 people respectively.
$55/ Up to 4 hours
$70/ 5-8 hours
$75/ Up to 4 hours
$90/ 5-8 hours
Conference Package - Includes Great Room, Library, Conference Room plus additional break out rooms if necessary.
$130/ Up to 4 hours
$180/ 5-8 hours
$200/ Up to 4 hours
$220/ 5-8 hours
AV Rental & Amenities
Flip Chart Pad
Outdoor/indoor naturalist led hike/program, add $30/hour/staff member (Minimum 1 hour)
Team building programs, add $50/hour/staff member
(Minimum 2 hours)
- A deposit of 4-hour rental fee for the room(s) being used is required to hold a room(s).
- Room set-up arrangements must be confirmed one week prior to your event.
- A list of local caterers and lodging accommodations are available upon request.
- A cleaning fee of $75 will be charged if room is not left in acceptable condition.
- A recycling sorting charge of $50 will be charged if recyclables and trash are not sorted properly.
- Any use of room for your personal set-up time before your listed arrival time will be charged at the rate of $30/hour.
- Any clean-up time you take after your listed departure time will be charged at the rate of $30/hour.
- Outagamie County observes a no-alcohol policy on the nature center grounds and inside the interpretive building.
To make arrangements to visit before making your reservation,
call 920-779-6433, or email us.
Top of Page