We provide immunizations to adults and children by appointment only. For a complete schedule of clinics see the event calendar on the Outagamie County Homepage.
To schedule an appointment, please call us at (920)832-5100.
• If you have no insurance or limited insurance coverage for immunizations or are on Medical Assistance (Badger Care), or are Native American/Alaskan please call the number above. If you have full insurance coverage for immunizations and administration fees please contact your primary care provider for these services.
• Please bring your immunization record with you.
• A parent/legal guardian must accompany children under 18 years of age.
• If parent/legal guardian is unable to accompany, call 832-5100 to make arrangements.
• Please listen to area radio stations for cancellations due to inclement weather.
• Translation services available.
• Donations are accepted