The purpose of the Advisory Group is to work together, industry, citizens, and environmental health staff to improve food safety in Outagamie County. The Advisory Group is comprised of approximately 15 members of the Outagamie County licensed food establishments and other food safety entities. The group was created in January 2011 and the first meeting took place on February 9, 2011.
- To develop and maintain a strong line of communication with our licensed operators.
- Seek input to build a comprehensive food inspection and licensing program.
- Create a forum for regulators, industry and citizens to present food safety information and how to control food safety risks in establishments.
- To serve as an advisory group on educating the public of food safety.
If you have feedback regarding the Outagamie County Public Health licensing and inspection program or would like to participate in this group; contact us:
(920) 832-5100 or HHSPublicHealthEH@outagamie.org
Food safety advisory members
- The Bulk-Priced Food Shoppe
- Don's Quality Market
- Festival Foods
- Fox River Brewing Company
- Fox Valley Technical College
- Landreman's Family Restaurant
- Liberty Hall
- Prime Steer Supper Club
- Romy's Nitingale
- School District of Shiocton
- Stoneridge/Larry's Piggly Wiggly