For COVID-19 information, click HERE.

For Outagamie County COVID-19 Daily Updates, click HERE.

Mailing Address Change

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
  • Only a property owner may submit an address change.

  • Address changes will affect your:

    • Real Estate tax bill

    • Notice of Assessment sent from the local assessor

    • Planning and Zoning Department's mailings.

    • June second installment reminder postcards

    • Other correspondence from the Treasurer's Office

  • We will not allow your mailing address to be your lending institution's address. You may forward a copy of your Real Estate tax bill to them once you receive the tax bill.

  • If you want your Real Estate tax bill sent to a different person, please note the person's name as a c/o.

Address changes for the City of Appleton are completed at the local level. The City of Appleton Assessor's phone number is (920) 832-5850.

If you need your mailing address changed for your parcel(s), please redirect to Outagamie County Ascent Land Records Website.  You can search for your property record and click “Request Mailing Address Change”.  This request may take 24 hours to update on the website.

For directions on how to make a request, please see below:

Step One:

  • Enter first and last name, parcel ID, or street number and name to search your parcel.
  • Click on the red, highlighted parcel ID to access your parcel page.

Parcel Search for Mail Change

Step Two: 

  • Select "Request Mailing Address Change" in the mailing address box.

Request Mailing Address Change

Step Three: 

  • Make sure your parcel is selected under "Add to Request"
  • If you have more than one parcel, you can search for others and check the box under "Add to Request."
  • Select "Start Request" once your parcel(s) have been selected.

Start Mail Change Request

Step Four:

  • Check your parcel number to make sure it is the correct one.
  • Enter the new address as well as your name, email, and phone number.
  • Press "Send Request."

Mail Change with Parcel ID