Wibits were placed at Plamann Lake to create a fun and active environment for lake patrons. The Wibit rules were set to ensure all patrons have a safe and enjoyable experience.
Lifeguards reserve the right to ask any patrons not following the rules of the Lake and Wibits to leave the water.
Should the Lifeguards have to ask any patrons to leave the water more than two times; the patrons will be asked to leave the Lake.
- Only persons ages 7 and above will be allowed out on the Wibits.
- If you would like to use the Wibits while at the lake you must get a number for a 20 minute session.
- This number is no additional cost but it is on a first come first serve basis; there are only 30 numbers per session.
- There will be 10 sessions per day.
- The first session is from 1:15 pm to 1:35 pm. Second Session is from 1:45 pm to 2:05 pm, Third Session is from 2:15 pm to 2:35 pm, Fourth Session is from 2:45 pm to 3:05 pm, etc.
- Everyone that would like to go on Wibits must wear a Plamann Lake issued Life Jacket.
- Once you have your number you will go to the Life Jacket Shack to turn in your number and pick up your life jacket.
- No personal life jackets will be allowed.
- Once you have your life jacket on, you will have to perform a swim test in order to go out to the Wibits.
- A swim test consists of swimming the front crawl (arms out of the water without struggle) out to the Wibits.
- If you do not pass the swim test, you will be called back and you will have to turn in your life jacket. This is for the safety of the swimmer and all other swimmers in the water.
- Swimming under Wibits is strictly prohibited.
- Any horse play, rough housing, pushing, elbowing, etc. of any kind will not be tolerated.
Have a fun and safe experience on the NEW WIBIT Inflatables!