For COVID-19 information, click HERE.

For Outagamie County COVID-19 Daily Updates, click HERE.

CityView Web Portal

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Apply for a Permit and View Your Farmland Preservation Certificate Information

Land Conservation applications accepted through CityView Web Portal include: New Animal Waste Storage, Animal Waste Storage alteration - No Additional Livestock, Animal Waste Storage Closure, Animal Waste Storage - Additional Livestock, Drainage Project and Pond Project.


Training Guides & How-To Video Clips

Click Here: Land Conservation Quick Guide of CityView Web Portal

New User Portal Registration Guides

Permit Applications

If you need further assistance, please call our office at 920-832-6076.  Thank you!