For COVID-19 information, click HERE.

For Outagamie County COVID-19 Daily Updates, click HERE.

Construction Permits

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

A construction permit is needed by all contractors performing physical work within the highway right-of-way.  A construction permit is always associated with a Utility, Access or Miscellaneous work in right-of-way permit.  Applicant is required to present the County with a valid certificate of insurance and/or a certified copy of the applicable insurance policy.


For access to the Cityview Portal, click below:  


     City View Web Portal