#SaferAtHome IN EFFECT UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE: EMERGENCY ORDER #12 All individuals present within the State of Wisconsin are ordered to stay at home or at their place of residence, with exceptions outlined in the order. For full order details, click HERE. For #SaferAtHome FAQs, click HERE. For COVID-19 information, click HERE

Miscellaneous Work in Right of Way

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

This permit is required for any county highway right-of-way work that is NOT related to utilities, driveways or road/street connections.  This work may include, but is not limited to:

    • Storm sewers 
    • Drain pipes and drain tiles 
    • Landscaping 
    • Ground monitoring wells 
    • Surveying 
    • Soil borings 
    • Pave Existing Driveway: To place pavement on an existing access. 


For access to the Cityview Portal, click below:  


     City View Web Portal