For COVID-19 information, click HERE.

For Outagamie County COVID-19 Daily Updates, click HERE.

IOH / Ag CMV Permit Information

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Tractor Sign

Permits are necessary for vehicles that exceed the size and weight limits allowed under Option F of Act 377.   See application and additional information below.

This application process will require completion of the Wisconsin DOT form below.

IOH and Ag CMV Permit Application Form

Ag CMV Self-Certification Form

Sample Application

Axle Diagram

WisDOT IOH/Ag CMV Information


For access to the Cityview Portal, click below:  


     City View Web Portal