Using your eWIC Card
- Healthy Foods For you Family
- Your WIC Benefits
- Checking Out Your Choices
- Solutions to Shopping Problems
Checking eWIC Balance
- Go to Wisconsin MyWIC app
- Look at the balance on your last grocery store receipt
- Under "EBT Cardholders" Select "More Information
- You will be prompted to enter your eWIC card number and PIN
- Call 1-877-231-3452, (listed on the back of your eWIC card)
- Ask for the card balance at the grocery store
WIC Shopping Guide
Wisconsin MyWIC app
On your smartphone you can now:
- Search WIC foods
- View benefit balance
- Find stores
- View WIC messages
Do Your Nutrition Education Online!
Call us at (920)832-5109 to complete the nutrition education
Follow these steps to get started:
- Go to wichealth.org
- Create an account and set up your profile, using your local WIC information:
- County: Outagamie
- Agency: Outagamie County Dept of Health & Human Services
- Project: Outagamie County WIC
- Your WIC family ID number: This information is at the top of your Shopping List. Call us at (920)832-5109 with questions.
- Create a user name.
- Create a password.
- Choose a lesson.
- Complete the lesson.
- Fill out the survey.
- Email the certificate. The certificate will automatically email after the survey is completed.
- Congratulations! You have completed your education!
- You will receive a phone call within 7 days. After speaking with WIC staff your benefits will be loaded.
Fit Families is an additional program provided by the WIC staff to help coach families move more, eat more fruits and vegetable and drink more water. Fit Families coaches provide guidance and creative suggestions to help parents model the behaviors to achieve the goals. Families enrolled in Fit Families will receive one on one coaching for 12 months and tools to help increase the health of your family!
If you are interested contact the WIC office at (920)832-5109 or talk with them at your next appointment!