By submitting this form it is hereby agreed
- The surveyor shall follow procedures for determining corner locations as laid out by the United States and the State of Wisconsin, and all other rules and regulations pertaining to the re-tracement of original government surveys.
- All fieldwork shall be based upon the assembly of all authoritative information from Outagamie County records such as title documents, private and public survey records, existing monumentation, testimonial evidence and occupation evidence that may be useful in determining the actual location of the PLSS corners.
- The County will furnish the off road corners which shall be Outagamie County Berntsen Monuments. The road corners monuments will be a brass washer with Steel Survey Nail or other being approved by the Outagamie County Surveyor. All witness monuments will be supplied by the surveyor. Please contact County Surveyor for Berntsen Monument reimbursement.
- The County will furnish a digital copy of the Tie Sheet upon request and a blank pre punched tie sheet page.
- The Surveyor shall furnish all services, labor, transportation, lodging, per diem and other related expenses necessary to conduct and complete the work, and shall furnish all materials, equipment, vehicles and incidentals other than those which are provided by the County. The Surveyor shall be an independent contractor, not an employee or agent of the County.
- The Surveyor shall provide a new U.S. Public Land Survey Monument Record on 8.5” x 14” durable paper and shall follow the guidelines provided in A-E 7.08 (3)(a)(b)(c)(d)(e)(f)(g)(h) and (i) for every corner reestablished or found.
The corner record will show the coordinate of the PLSS corner location, the coordinate system and the datum of the corner. The corner record will also show the Outagamie County unique corner number.