** AMENDED AGENDA AMENDED **
* * OUTAGAMIE COUNTY BOARD * *
Office of the County Clerk, September 27, 2016.
The Board meets pursuant to adjournment, and is called to order by Chairperson Nooyen at 6:30 p.m. in the County Board Room, located at 410 South Walnut Street, Appleton, Wisconsin.
1. ROLL CALL of the Board of Supervisors. Board Chairperson requests the Board's confirmation regarding excused members.
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE - Offered by Chairperson Nooyen.
3. MINUTES OF THE SEPTEMBER 13, 2016 COUNTY BOARD MEETING
4. SPECIAL ORDER OF BUSINESS
A. Evidence Based Decision Making Initiative – Bernard Vetrone, Judge John Des Jardins
5. ESTABLISH ORDER OF THE DAY
7. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION FOR A PERIOD OF FIFTEEN MINUTES (PERTINENT TO THE RESOLUTIONS OF THE DAY)
A. County Executive Nelson nomination of Harold Hermansen to the Housing Authority Commission; said term expiring May 1, 2021.
B. County Executive Nelson nominations of Christopher Shea and Eric Cihlar on the Local Emergency Planning Committee; said terms expiring June 2018 and June 2019, respectively.
9. REPORT BY THE COUNTY EXECUTIVE - County Executive Thomas Nelson will give an Administrative Update.
10. REPORT AND PRESENTATION OF COUNTY LOBBYIST - County Lobbyist Mark Wadium will speak on subjects of County interest.
11. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
12. NEW BUSINESS
A.Resolution No. 47—2016-17 – Health and Human Services Committee. Request that the State of Wisconsin increase funding to counties in the Children and Family Aids allocation in the 2017-2019 State Biennial Budget.
B. Resolution No. 48—2016-17 – Legislative/Audit and Human Resources Committee. Approve Administrative Rule 16-04 amending the Outagamie County Personnel Manual and all Interim Personnel Policy Manuals by amending the insurance premium of part-time employees included in the non-collective bargaining unit employee groups to match that of AS&P, and approve eliminating the $50 deposit into Flex Spending Accounts.
C. Resolution No. 49—2016-17 - Highway, Recycling and Solid Waste Committee. Approve the Limited Highway Easement Release as described on the Partial Release of Easement (Parcel Identification Number 030035902), Exhibit A, Exhibit B, and the Warranty Deed.
D. Resolution No. 50—2016-17 – Finance Committee. Go on record in support of the Village of Wrightstown Tax Incremental District No. 4 Project Plan.
E. Resolution No. 51—2016-17 - Property, Airport, Recreation and Economic Development Committee. Decline the creation of an oversight committee for the Brewster Village Chiller Replacement Project.
F.Ordinance No. B—2016-17 - Health and Human Services Committee. Approve amending Chapter 26, HEALTH, of the Outagamie Code of Ordinances.
G. Ordinance No. C—2016-17 – Property, Airport, Recreation and Economic Development Committee. Approve amending the Outagamie County Code of Ordinances, Chapter 10 - AVIATION, Subdivision IV. Aircraft Operations, by creating Section 10-198 – Disabled Aircraft.
A. The following rezoning petition has been received by Timothy P. Roach, Zoning Administrator:
From the Town of Seymour
- Petitioner: Town of Seymour
- Proposed rezoning from the General Agricultural District to the Exclusive Agricultural District
- Notice of public hearing concerning the above will take place at the Highway Garage, 1313 Holland Road (East Entrance) Appleton, Wisconsin at 10:30 a.m. on the 27th day of September, 2016.