Treasurer Suspends Counter Service
Staff available to help
We are able to receipt tax payments in a timely manner through a variety of ways.
1. You can pay your taxes online via the outagamie.org website via credit/debit (2.2% convenience fee) or by E-check (.25 cent convenience fee). There are step by step instructions on the Treasurer's page.
2. You can call 832-5065 to verify pay off amounts and we can process a payment over the phone.
3. You can mail your payment to County Treasurer, 320 S. Walnut Street, Appleton WI 54911. We receipt payments by the post mark date on your mailing envelope. If you'd like a receipt, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope with your payment.
4. You can deposit your payment into the secure deposit box that is located at the public entrance at 320 S. Walnut Street. This entrance is located on the north side of the new building. All payments deposited here will have a receipt mailed.
5. If you are accustomed to paying in person, with cash, please retrieve a money order or a cashier’s check in lieu of cash and mail or deposit as instructed above.
Please be assured we are still here to help. In case you are not able to pay the full amount because of a financial hardship, please be proactive in finding a solution. Please call the Treasurer’s Office for information related to payment arrangements. In addition, there are local resources that may assist your household with your financial, legal, housing, job search needs, etc. These organizations can help you to succeed in reaching your financial goals for a brighter future.
Detailed information about service options can be found by visiting the Treasurer’s page at www.outagamie.org.
We look forward to providing the Public with all the services you are used to but in an alternative manner at this time! Thank you for your understanding.