|Licenses & Permits
|Marriage License Brochure - Information regarding how to obtain a marriage license.
The County Clerk's Office office hours currently are 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. for marriage licensing until Memorial Day 2017.
After Memorial Day 2017, our hours are 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. for marriage licensing until Labor Day.
Generally, marriage license application interviews take approximately 20 minutes.
The office will be closed the following holidays:
- Apr. 14, 2017 (Good Friday)
- May 29, 2017 (Memorial Day)
- July 4, 2017 (4th of July)
- Sep. 4, 2017 (Labor Day)
- Nov. 23-24, 2017 (Thanksgiving & Day After Observed)
Marriage License Officiant Information:
- Judges & Court Commissioners - Performs civil marriages in Outagamie County
- Who May Perform Marriages in Wisconsin - Statutory requirements for officiating a wedding in Wisconsin
- Couple Responsibility for Chosen Officiant - Couples are responsible for determining that the chosen officiant to solemnize the ceremony is compliant with Wisconsin Statutes (see above Who May Perform Marriages in Wisconsin).
- Instructions for proper completion of marriage licenses as provided by the Wisconsin State Vital Records Office:
|Domestic Partnership Agreement Information
|Domestic Partnership Agreement Brochure
|Dog License Booklet
|Notice of Timber Cutting Permit - Once the Timber Cutting Permit is completely filled out, submit it to the Outagamie County Clerk's Office, 410 S. Walnut St., Appleton, WI 54911 for processing.
Last updated: 2/9/2017 2:17:32 PM