| Information for Property Owners
| All links on this page will redirect you to pages on the Wisconsin Department of Revenue website
- 2015 Guide for Property Owners
- This booklet provides information regarding property assessment and taxation in Wisconsin. The narrative does not deal with legal details. Should you require more detailed information about your assessment it is recommended you contact your municipal assessor.
- Lottery and Gaming Credit
- Use-Value Conversion Charge
- When property that has benefitted from an agricultural classification/use-value assessment and is converted to residential, commercial, or manufacturing use it becomes subject to the Use-Value Conversion Fee. Effective in the year following the Assessor's completion of the assessment roll, the application of this fee is governed by WI Stat § 74.485.
- Property Assessment in a Declining Market
- As we struggle to make sense of the current economic climate, a growing concern of all property owners is the value of property assessments. The information provided here was developed to assist residential property owners with the understanding of real estate trends and their affect on assessments as well as how assessment value relates to property taxes.
Last updated: 4/20/2015 1:36:18 PM