|Health & Human Services is committed to assisting people in Outagamie County achieve health, safety, well-being and self-sufficiency.
The mission of the Outagamie County Department of Health & Human Services is to promote healthy, independent individuals by:
- Protecting those citizens who are vulnerable because of age, sex or diability, from abuse and neglect;
- Maximizing independence and decrease dependence of those citizens we serve in the natural and least restrictive setting;
- Preventing neglect, abuse, individual and family dysfunction, illness and disability;
- Promoting healthy, independent, productive lifestyles; and,
- Managing public funds allocated for human services in a prudent and responsive manner.
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, political beliefs, or disability. To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call (800) 795-3272 (voice) or (202) 720-6382 (TTY). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.