Outagamie County has 295.3 miles of groomed snowmobile trails that are funded by snowmobiler's registration fees. These trails are opened and closed when the Outagamie County Snowmobile Alliance determines that there is enough snow cover to provide a safe trail and to protect the property of the landowners that the trail crosses.
Current Conditions Info-Line
(920) 832-4790 / Option 3
For snowmobile trail information, current conditions, and open/closed status please call (920) 832-4790 and press option 3.
2015-2016 Snowmobile Trail Maps
- Zone 1 - Northeast (Seymour, Cicero, Isaar, Black Creek, Nichols)
- Zone 2 - East Central (Black Creek, Freedom, Five Corners, Seymour)
- Zone 3 - Southeast (Plamann Park, Wrightstown, Freedom)
- Zone 4 - Extreme Southeast (South of Kaukauna, Connecting Brown & Calumet Counties)
- Zone 5 - Southwest (Hortonville, Greenville, Stephensville, Dale, Medina)
- Zone 6 - Northwest (New London, Sugar Bush, Bear Creek, Shiocton, Leeman)
- Zone 7 - North Central (Black Creek, Nichols, Leeman, Binghamton, Center Valley)
Zone maps are provided in pdf format. Maps are courtesy of Milwaukee Map Service, Inc. and are copyrighted.
Snowmobile Info for neighboring counties: Waupaca, Brown, Winnebago, Shawano, Calumet.
City snowmobile Info: New London. Outagamie County Snowmobile Clubs.
Top of Page