Immunization Clinic - Freedom
• Beginning in January of 2012 immunizations given by appointment only. Please call (920) 832-5100 to schedule an appointment.
• If you have no insurance or limited insurance coverage for immunizations or are on Medical Assistance (Badger Care), or are Native American/Alaskan please call the number above. If you have full insurance coverage for immunizations and administration fees please contact your primary care provider for these services.
• Please bring your immunization record with you.
• A parent/legal guardian must accompany children under 18 years of age.
• If parent/legal guardian is unable to accompany, call 832-5100 to make arrangements.
• Please listen to area radio stations for cancellations due to inclement weather.
• Translation services available.
• Donations are accepted