The following is basic information on programs and services. Contact the Outagamie County Veterans Service Office for more information and assistance.
Recently Discharged Veterans
Recording of your DD-214
Assistance with VA Health care applications, and a one time dental check-up.
Establishing eligibility for State of Wisconsin benefits.
Referral to other local Veteran friendly organizations
Please click on a link below for more information:
State of Wisconsin Education Benefits
Disability Compensation and Pension
• Assistance with filing a Compensation claim for a disease or injury that was incurred or aggravated during active duty military service.
• Veterans may be entitled to a Pension based on War-time service, financial need, disability, and age.
• Widow(ers) of a Veteran may also qualify.
• Please click here for further information
• Obtaining Military Records and Medals
• Home Loan Program Assistance
• Liaison between Veterans Organizations
• Referrals to Homeless Veterans Programs
• Speaking Engagements for Organizations
Contact the Outagamie Co Veterans Service Office for more information and assistance.
Monday - Friday Appointments only
Please call our office at 920-832-5697 to schedule an appointment.