Outagamie County has 295.3 miles of groomed snowmobile trails that are funded by snowmobilers registration fees. These trails are opened and closed when the Outagamie County Snowmobile Alliance determines that there is enough snow cover to provide a safe trail and to protect the property of the landowners that the trail crosses.
Current Conditions Info-Line
(920) 832-4790 / Option 3
For snowmobile trail information, current conditions, and open/closed status please call (920) 832-4790 and press option 3.
* Please note that the Outagamie County Parks Department is responsible for notifying the public of all Trail openings/closures in Outagamie county and use of any marked snowmobile trail is only permitted when public notice has been given. Unauthorized use of trails is strictly prohibited and may result in a fine or ticket. notifications from the parks office via facebook, twitter or our phone system are the methods in which notifications will be delivered. Snowmobile trails are open to all REGISTERED snowmobilers.
Please remember that the trail system would not be possible without the cooperation of our landowners and leaving a designated trail and/or snowmobiling on private property without permission is considered TRESPASSING!
New for 2017:
Outagamie County’s section of the Wiouwash Trail spanning from Hortonville south to the Winnebago County line will remain open REGARDLESS of trail conditions from December 15th – March 31st. Outagamie County Parks reserves the right to close this section at any time if it is determined to be in the trail’s best interest. The notification of such shall be made in the manner in which all other trail updates are given. Please note that snowmobilers are required to check with Winnebago County on the status of their trails before crossing the county line as their section of the Wiouwash is not open regardless of conditions. Riders are expected to use caution while using the trail and respect the rights of other users. Crossing private property to access the trail is TRESPASSING.
2016-2017 Snowmobile Trail Maps
- Zone 1 - Northeast (Seymour, Cicero, Isaar, Black Creek, Nichols)
- Zone 2 - East Central (Black Creek, Freedom, Five Corners, Seymour)
- Zone 3 - Southeast (Plamann Park, Wrightstown, Freedom)
- Zone 4 - Extreme Southeast (South of Kaukauna, Connecting Brown & Calumet Counties)
- Zone 5 - Southwest (Hortonville, Greenville, Stephensville, Dale, Medina)
- Zone 6 - Northwest (New London, Sugar Bush, Bear Creek, Shiocton, Leeman)
- Zone 7 - North Central (Black Creek, Nichols, Leeman, Binghamton, Center Valley)
Zone maps are provided in pdf format. Maps are courtesy of Milwaukee Map Service, Inc. and are copyrighted.