KIDS DAY PLAY
- Bounce House
- Face Painting
- Arts & Crafts
- Activities at every table!!!
Mosquito Hill Nature Center
- Stop by the Nature Center and check out their new craft. Last year they made suet for log bird feeders (the birds love it!)...I wonder what they will be doing this year! You can also learn about all the programs Mosquito Hill has to offer.
Pop Warner Punt, Pass & Kick
- Try out your skills at Pop Warner Punt, Pass & Kick, located at the Pop Warner facility. Pop Warner Football provides area youth the opportunity to participate in a safer, supervised, fun and affordable organized tackle football program. The program's goals are for youth to learn football fundamentals, teamwork, pride, discipline, leadership and good sportsmanship.
- Enjoy Plamann Lake on Kids Day! Swim in our man-made lake, Play on our new playground equipment or build sand castles on the beach. Plamann Lake is a great way to cool off this summer.
Karate in the Park
- Give Karate a try at one of the mini-sessions on Kids Day...you might even get a prize! Karate builds confidence, respect, leadership, focus & discipline provided by Karate America.
Safe Routes to School - ECWRPC
- The Bike Blenders are coming back to Kids Day! Stop by the Safe Routes to School booth and pedal your heart out to make lemonade slushies!
Outagamie County Recycling & Solid Waste
- Outagamie County Recycling & Solid Waste will show you what you can recycle and what you can't with a few recycle related games and activities.
Fox River Kayaking Company
- Have you ever wondered if you would enjoy Stand Up Paddle (SUP) Boards or kayaking? Here is your chance to check it out!
Outagamie County 4-H
- Outagamie County 4-H will have awesome activities again this year, come check out all the fun things 4-H has to offer!
- Plamann Park is proud of the Children's Farm and all the cute and cuddly baby animals we get donated to the farm each year. Check out our new batch of babies on Kids Day...bunnies, goats, sheep, piglets, calves, and a donkey!
*All activities are subject to change.*