Facility use fees reflect business hours of 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Tuesday-Sunday.
Add $30/hour before 8:00 a.m. and after 4:30 p.m.
Great Room - Up to 180 people.
$65/ Up to 4 hours
$90/ 5-8 hours
$95/ Up to 4 hours
$120/ 5-8 hours
Conference Room - Up to 12 people.
$40/ Up to 4 hours
$55/ 5-8 hours
$60/ Up to 4 hours
$75/ 5-8 hours
Wolf River Room or Library - Up to 25 people.
$50/ Up to 4 hours
$65/ 5-8 hours
$70/ Up to 4 hours
$85/ 5-8 hours
Conference Package - Includes Great Room, Library, Conference Room plus additional break out rooms if necessary.
$120/ Up to 4 hours
$170/ 5-8 hours
$180/ Up to 4 hours
$200/ 5-8 hours
TV / VCR / DVD
Flip Chart Pad
Outdoor/indoor naturalist led hike/program, add $25/hour/staff member (Minimum 1 hour).
Team building programs, add $40/hour/staff member (Minimum 2 hours).
- A deposit of 4-hour rental fee for the room(s) being used is required to hold a room(s).
- A list of local caterers and lodging accommodations are available upon request.
- A cleaning fee of $75 will be charged if room is not left in acceptable condition.
- We are unable to accommodate requests for wedding ceremonies and receptions.
- Outagamie County observes a no alcohol policy on the nature center grounds and inside the interpretive building.
Visit, Call (920) 779-6433, or email us.
Top of Page