|2017||County ZZ||County Z to a point just northeast of Eagle Road|
|2017||Haas Road||County Z to County ZZ|
|2018||County ZZ||Just northeast of Eagle Road to East County Line|
Project information - The project includes:
• Reconstruction of County Road ZZ to improve the overall safety of the highway.
• Widen travel lanes from 11 to 12 feet.
• Widen shoulders from 3 to 6 feet.
• Horizontal curves will be “straightened” to meet design criteria for the posted 55 MPH speed limit.
• Vertical curves will be “flattened” at spot locations to improve sight distance and meet design criteria for the 55 MPH speed limit.
• The existing section of County ZZ from County Z to Haas Road will be realigned onto Haas Road. The existing intersection of County Z and County ZZ will be eliminated.
• The intersection of County ZZ with County GG and New Road will be realigned to improve safety and traffic operations.
• Right turn lanes will be added at the intersections of County Z with Haas Road and the intersection of County ZZ with County GG.
• Existing bridge structure over the un-named tributary to the Fox River will be replaced with a large culvert pipe. This will accommodate the wider roadway and improve drainage.
• All intersections will be widened to improve traffic operations.
The project is scheduled to be constructed in two phases. The first phase will begin in 2017 and includes the section from County Z to Andrea Lane. The remainder of the project, Andrea Lane to Outagamie Road, will be constructed in 2018.
The roadway will be closed to through traffic. Local traffic will be allowed access to property and businesses along County ZZ.
Right of Way
Additional right of way is required for this project. A continuous strip of land acquisition will be required on both sides of the roadway throughout the project limits. Property owners where right of way will be required will be contacted later this year.
Transportation Project Plat
- Transportation Project Plat (TPP) South End 2016 07 21
- Transportation Project Plat (TPP) North End 2016 06 14
Phone: 920-751-4200 Email: MKohlbeck@mcmgrp.com
Appraiser: Steiro Appraisal Service, Inc., 2244 Fox Heights Lane, Green Bay, WI
Phone: 920-497-1849 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
January 27, 2016 Public Informational Meeting:
• Preliminary Maps as of 1/28/2016:
Please mail any written comments to email@example.comFor more information, please contact:
Andy Rowell, P.E.
Outagamie County Highway Department
1313 Holland Road
Appleton, WI 54915
Mike Kohlbeck, P.E.
1445 McMahon Drive
Neenah, WI 54956