Health & Human Services is committed to assisting people in Outagamie County achieve health, safety, well-being and self-sufficiency.
The mission of the Outagamie County Department of Health & Human Services is to promote healthy, independent individuals by:
- Protecting those citizens who are vulnerable because of age, sex or disability, from abuse and neglect;
- Maximizing independence and decrease dependence of those citizens we serve in the natural and least restrictive setting;
- Preventing neglect, abuse, individual and family dysfunction, illness and disability;
- Promoting healthy, independent, productive lifestyles; and,
- Managing public funds allocated for human services in a prudent and responsive manner.
|2016 Forms||2017 Forms|
|Civil Rights Forms|
|2014-2017 Civil Rights Forms|