LORI J. O'BRIGHT
Location:320 S. Walnut Street
Appleton, WI 54911
|Phone (920) 832-5077 Fax (920) 832-2200|
Please arrive at the office 30 minutes prior to closing to process requests for licenses or agreements.
The County Clerk is a state constitutional officer who is elected by the public. The Clerk has both statutory and non-statutory responsibilities. Following are services provided in the County Clerk’s Office:
- County Board Support – acts as secretary to the County Board
- Election Administration - has information regarding election rules, names of candidates for county offices, provides ballots to municipalities for voting purposes, and programs election equipment
- Licenses, Agreements, and Permits – issues marriage licenses and timber cutting permits
- Records/Documents – publishes the Directory of Public Officials for Outagamie County, provides county maps and platbooks, serves as permanent record keeper for public works bid openings and various other official documents
- Dog Licensing – distributes dog licenses to municipal treasurers
- Statistical Reports – issues statistical reports for assessment purposes
Please review the left sidebar for further information about services we provide in the County Clerk’s Office. We look forward to your visit and providing you prompt and courteous service.