- Date: 04/12/2018 (all day)
- Location: Outagamie County Public Health Division
401 S Elm Street
Appleton, Wisconsin 54911
• Immunizations given by appointment only. Please call (920) 832-5100 to schedule an appointment.
• If you have no insurance or limited insurance coverage for immunizations or are on Medical Assistance (Badger Care), or are Native American/Alaskan please call the number above. If you have full insurance coverage for immunizations and administration fees please contact your primary care provider for these services.
• Please bring your immunization record with you.
• A parent/legal guardian must accompany children under 18 years of age.
• If parent/legal guardian is unable to accompany, call 832-5100 to make arrangements.
• Please listen to area radio stations for cancellations due to inclement weather.
• Translation services available.
• Donations are accepted.
Directions to Public Health Office, 401 S. Elm St., Appleton: Park in the Justice Center parking lot on 7th and Walnut. Enter the Human Services Building North handicap access entrance #3. Go up the ramp and follow the hallway to the left past the Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC). Take the elevator to 4th floor. When you get off the elevator, turn right. Go down the hall to the left. Public Health is the only office on the left.